With the handle in the tilt position this type of window will open inwards at the top to allow ventilation and in the second position will open fully inwards from the side for ease of cleaning and ideal for fire escapes due to their huge size possibilities.
Tilt and turn windows from Midland Glass Co are made from high-tech, lead-free Liniar PVCu profiles, and hand-finished for the best quality.
- Available in chamfered and sculptured finishes.
- Fully internally glazed with 28mm units or 36mm unit options.
- White, Oak, Rosewood, Foiled on white and Cream (Sculptured only) coloured options.
- Additional foiled colours available on request including Chartwell Green, Anthracite Grey, Red, Black Blue & Irish Oak.
- Fully concealed gear, No face fit hinges!
To find out more about the features of Liniar tilt & turn windows, please visit the Liniar website by clicking here.