Thermal Control – Keeping the heat in your home
Benefits for the homeowner
- 26% of all domestic heat loss is through the windows.
- Save up to 22% on your energy bills*
- Planitherm helps create a more stable room temperatures which makes your room more comfortable
- Planitherm limits cold spots and internal condensation on the glazing therefore making sure more of your room is comfortable
- Use the Planitherm calculator to work out what you could save: http://www.planitherm.com/what-is-energy-efficient-glass/energy-savings-calculator
SGG Planitherm Total +
Perfect for North facing windows as it makes sure more of the sun’s heat comes into your room
Designed to give you the best Window Energy rating
Web link: http://www.glassolutions.co.uk/products/sgg-planitherm-total
SGG Planitherm One:
Perfect for South facing windows or large Bio-fold/Patio doors as it ensures the heat from your radiators stay in the room but it doesn’t “overheat” with the heat from the sun
Web Link: http://www.glassolutions.co.uk/products/sgg-planitherm-one
SGG Planitherm 4S:
Perfect for conservatory windows as it maximises keeping the heat in your conservatory but reflects the sun’s heat away so it doesn’t overheat in the summer months.