Made to the same specification as our window and door frames, and using the same energy efficient, lead-free Liniar profile, Midland Glass manufactures a variety of conservatory designs. Shapes include Edwardian, Victorian, Lean-to, P-Shape and Gable end - all using an aluminium roof section capped with PVCu - but any shape of conservatory is possible. If you can design it, we can make it.
Featuring a host of benefits, our conservatories are made to order and are of the highest quality.
- All available in White, Rosewood, Oak, Foiled on White and Cream (Sculpture only) colour finishes.
- Roof glazed with 25mm or 32mm Polycarbonate available in Bronze, Opal, Clear, Bronze on Opal and solar control Colours.
- Roof can be glazed with 24mm glass units with a variety of options including tinted glasses and bio clean self cleaning glass.
- Manual or Electric roof vents available.
- Aluminium box gutter where required.
- Choice of Finial and Cresting.
Watch the video to discover why you should choose a Liniar conservatory.
You can also find out a wide range of information about the Liniar conservatory by visiting the website here.